Effective time management is one of the cornerstones of a successful business and personal life.
The skills learnt in this one day course come from tried and true methods of accomplished professionals and have been used throughout history and in the modern day.
Imagine what you could accomplish if you could:
- Identify What Your Priorities Should Be,
- Overcome Procrastination,
- Be More Assertive,
- Have More Effective Meetings
This time management course is designed for people that want to improve managing time and themselves more effectively.
Everything is negotiable and if you don’t believe that you have been losing out.
Our instructors have been striking deals and teaching others how to do the same for decades and now it’s your turn.
In this course you will learn:
- How to create trust and empathy when negotiating.
- Get your price.
- Your greatest weakness in negotiation
- and much, much more.
Master the art where everybody wins (especially you).
Assertiveness and self-confidence is the magic ingredient that puts you in the game.
Being able to say “No”, set up boundaries and establishing mutual respect, transforms you from a spectator to a player.
This course has been designed by people who have spent their lives overcoming the roadblocks a lack of self confidence and assertiveness can create.
You will learn
- Why confidence is the X-factor you need,
- Who crushed your confidence (and what to do about it),
- How to get others to see things your way.
Self Confidence and Assertiveness
Whether in the office or in personal life, ongoing conflict can lead to massive decreases in performance and morale.
This course has been crafted to solve the problems conflict can create and show you how to effectively recognise them, sometimes even before they begin.
Using the tried and true methods of the skilled, social negotiator will give you the confidence to navigate any encounter.
You will learn:
- How to resolve conflict with meetings.
- How to negotiate a resolution to the conflict.
- Strategies for effective conflict resolution.
How to successfully resolve conflicts in ways that are satisfactory to all parties is a skill that will serve you and your work for a life-time.
The ability to influence is the difference between successful leadership and failure in leadership.
By learning the ways of influence, you can ethically guide those around you to see your point of view in a more clear and compelling way.
This course will teach you how to be the master of any situation.
You will learn:
- What influence is and isn’t.
- Influencing techniques to overcome resistance.
- The best for techniques for developing trusted relationships.
- much, much more.
Expanding on the work of Cialdini and other masters of influence, this course will guide you in the ways of shaping change.
Succeed in life with successful communication.
Improve your confidence and career prospects with effective communication.
You will learn:
- Why effective communication is vital for personal and career success.
- How to express anger and avoid conflict.
- How to deal with difficult people.