Take Your Skills To The
Next Level With A
BSB 40120 Certificate IV Business
The BSB 40120 Certificate IV Business is a sought-after qualification that is nationally recognised.
The skills and expertise required for these roles are diverse and require a comprehensive understanding of business management. They are expected to be able to identify, develop and deliver solutions to a wide range of problems. These individuals are also expected to be able to provide leadership and guidance to others with some limited responsibility.
Who is the course for?
The BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business is one of Australia’s leading business courses. It is an ideal choice for those wanting to gain a wide range of business skills for use in their existing job and those who want a new job or change careers.
Studying online business is ideal for people who want general business skills training. It is also well suited to working in a general administration role, such as an office administrator, office manager, project administrator, project assistant, and virtual assistant.
The BSB 40120 Certificate IV Business has been designed to introduce you skills such as marketing, innovation, and team leadership and development required for a professional manager.
The Certificate IV in Business is a comprehensive course designed to build strong business knowledge and extend skills, so that you can learn the basics of successfully contributing in a business. Students will learn to implement customer service strategies and basic leadership skills.
Through our expert trainers and real-life case study approach, our graduates are better equipped to enter the workforce.
- BSBCRT411 Apply critical thinking to work practices
- BSBTEC404 Use digital technologies to collaborate in a work environment
- BSBTWK401 Build and maintain business relationships
- BSBWHS411 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
- BSBWRT411 Write complex documents
- BSBXCM401 Apply communication strategies in the workplace
- BSBPEF401 Manage personal health and wellbeing
- BSBPEF402 Develop personal work priorities
- BSBSTR401 Promote innovation in team environments
- BSBOPS404 Implement customer service strategies
- BSBSTR402 Implement continuous improvement
- BSBSUS411 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
Learn From Industry Experts
Our training is not a quick and easy way to learn about Leadership and Management. Our training programs are designed by industry experts and include all of the latest practices and techniques. This is a one-of-a kind opportunity to learn from some of the top instructors in this industry.
Case Studies To Help With Learning
Get a behind-the-scenes look at some of Australia’s biggest companies as they tackle a range of business challenges. In each case study you’ll find an overview, the key takeaways, and actionable insights learned from the experience.
Interactive And Fun Classes
Classes are fun and interactive involving practical activities and the opportunity for students to share ideas, test their thinking and examine different perspectives on issues.
Need more information? Send us an email or drop us a line.