Maximise Your Business Potential with KS Training's "BSBESB401 Research and Develop Business Plans". Normally $495 NOW for a limited time just $89.95.
Push your business dreams closer to reality with KS Training’s accredited unit of competency BSBESB401 Research and Develop Business Plans – now available for a limited time at a sensational $89.95, Normally $495. That’s a massive saving of 81%.
Don’t miss out on this limited time offer.
Take advantage of this incredible offer and enrol in our course today!
Start your entrepreneurial journey with confidence today!
Don’t let your lack of knowledge hold you back. Start your entrepreneurial journey with confidence today! With our accredited unit of competency BSBESB401 – Research and develop business plans, you’ll gain the knowledge and skills necessary for creating a comprehensive business plan that will help you achieve your business goals. You’ll be able to create a roadmap for success that outlines everything you need to do to take your business to the next level.
What you'll gain from our course.
- Identify business opportunities and analyse market trends.
- Develop a comprehensive business plan that covers all aspects of running a successful business.
- Learn to identify costs associated with production and delivery.
- Calculate prices based on costs and profit targets, and prepare cash flow projections to enable business operation according to plan and legal requirements.
- Develop risk management strategies according to business goals and objectives, and legal and compliance requirements.
- Select budget targets and identify sources of finance for required liquidity
- Tuesday, May 2nd: 9.30am-11am AEST
- Tuesday, May 9th: 9.30am-11am AEST
- Tuesday, May 16th: 9.30am-11am AEST
Can’t attend the live sessions? No problem! Recordings will be available for all sessions, so you can catch up at your convenience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to develop your business planning skills and advance your career. Register now by clicking the button below. Spaces are limited, so secure your spot today!
Enrol now and start your entrepreneurial journey with confidence! Limited Places Available.
Prepare to Develop a Business Plan
- Identify the Purpose and Required Components of a Business Plan
- Identify and Document Business Goals, Objectives, and Budget
- Research Market Needs and Estimate Market Size
Draft Business Plans
- Establish Resource, Legal, and Compliance Requirements According to Identified Business Goals and Objectives
- Assess Product Mix, Volumes, and Pricing Opportunities Relevant to the Identified Target Market and According to Business Goals and Objectives
- Plan Marketing Activities Relevant to the Product Mix and According to Marketing Objectives, Strategies, and Budgetary Requirements
- Develop a Draft Plan According to Identified Business Goals, Objectives, and Market Needs
- Analyse Draft Plan and Identify, Assess, and Prioritize Internal and External Risks According to Workplace Procedures
- Research Specialist Services and Sources of Advice and Cost According to Available Resources
Create a Business Plan
- Identify Costs Associated with Production and Delivery of Business Products and/or Services
- Calculate Prices Based on Costs and Profit Targets, as a Charge-out Rate for Labor or Unit Price for Products and/or Services
- Prepare Cash Flow Projections to Enable Business Operation According to Business Plan and Legal Requirements
- Select Budget Targets to Enable Ongoing Monitoring of Financial Performance
- Identify Sources of Finance for Required Liquidity According to Business Goals and Objectives and Workplace Procedures
Finalise Business Planning and Plan for Risk
- Develop Risk Management Strategies According to Business Goals and Objectives, and Legal and Compliance Requirements, and Established Business Activities
- Assess Likelihood of Non-Conformance with Each Component of Business Plan
- Develop a Contingency Plan to Address Possible Areas of Non-Conformance According to Workplace Procedures
- Identify Specific Interests and Objectives of Key Stakeholders and Confirm Their Support of Planning Outcomes
Enrol now and take the first step towards turning your business dreams into reality! With our course, you’ll gain the knowledge and skills necessary for creating a successful business plan that will set your business up for success.
By enrolling in our course, you’ll gain advanced standing in the BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business and take your entrepreneurial skills to the next level.
And the best part?
You can do all of this at a sensational price of $89.95, normally $495.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to achieve your business goals!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to achieve your business goals. Enrol in our course today!